I'm looking for a portable keyboard for my Acer N30.

The Stowaway IR keyboards don't seem to support the N30 in as much as
they specifically mention support for other members of the range!

Acer have their own keyboard, but I'm finding it difficult to find any
reviews of it or indeed any details on how it connects to the N30. For
example, does it plug into a cradle that allows it to be recharged?

Does anyone have experiences that they'd like to share?
--
Andy

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Advantica
Technologies