    Any suggestions?

  2. Re: wireless keyboard for my PDA

    hi, sang.

    i find good one at www.projection-keyboard.com
    it is laser projection keyboard and they say world's first patented
    laser projection keyboard.

    i recomend it looks very good.

  3. Re: wireless keyboard for my PDA

    I tried the Celluon Keyboard - I was really impressed with how fast I
    could type. Sometimes it was hard to hold my hands in the right place,
    but it was definitely way faster than using the keyboard on my Treo
    650.

    tochanwoo@gmail.com wrote:
    > hi, sang.
    >
    > i find good one at www.projection-keyboard.com
    > it is laser projection keyboard and they say world's first patented
    > laser projection keyboard.
    >
    > i recomend it looks very good.

+ Reply to Thread