solar-powered and programmable - Handheld

This is a discussion on solar-powered and programmable - Handheld ; Google gives me poor results when I search for "solar-powered and programmable" calculators. E.g., it reports the Casio FX 3650P is one, but gives absolutely no details (e.g., memory capacity). Furthermore, Casio's own Web-site no longer reports it as currently ...

  1. solar-powered and programmable

    Google gives me poor results when I search for "solar-powered and
    programmable" calculators. E.g., it reports the Casio FX 3650P is one,
    but gives absolutely no details (e.g., memory capacity). Furthermore,
    Casio's own Web-site no longer reports it as currently supported.
    HP does have such a model (the 33S), but not much memory. No results
    from Sharp or TI either.
    Does anyone know of such a calculator (solar-powered + programmable)
    with at least 1 Kb of memory?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: solar-powered and programmable

    Wendy,

    The HP33S is not solar powered. And it has a decent amount of user memory,
    31K.

    http://www.hp.com/calculators/scientific/33s/

    -John

    "Wendy E. McCaughrin" wrote in message
    > Google gives me poor results when I search for "solar-powered and
    > programmable" calculators. E.g., it reports the Casio FX 3650P is one,
    > but gives absolutely no details (e.g., memory capacity). Furthermore,
    > Casio's own Web-site no longer reports it as currently supported.
    > HP does have such a model (the 33S), but not much memory. No results
    > from Sharp or TI either.
    > Does anyone know of such a calculator (solar-powered + programmable)
    > with at least 1 Kb of memory?
    >
    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread