I have decided I need a "new" PDA after bad experiences with used or
refurbed Viewsonic V35's and Toshiba e740's.

HP's seem really overpriced, and I pretty much decided on the Axim
X51 ($460 Online from Dell), and then I thought: "why not get something
with a built-in keyboard ?"

I expect to windowshop at CompUSA, BestBuy, and Fry's later this
week, but I know the salesmen (at Fry's anyway) have no compunction
about lying to make a sale.

I'd appreciate any info, pro or con, that anyone can offer. I must
have an SD slot, and I really want a CF slot as well. Other bells &
whistles always welcome.

thanks in advance,

Don H.
~~ Seattle Wa.