Hi

I have an ipaq h6365 that has wifi, bluetooth, and mobile phone capacity,
and an mobile phone provider that offers gprs quite cheap on a monthly flat
rate.

I will be travelling and don't wish to tie up relatives phone lines . How
can i get my notebook to connect to the internet using my ipaq h6365 as the
modem? Is it possible to use the ipaq as the modem?

I have a Centrino notebook without IR or Bluetooth built in (I use the USB
cable to sync my ipaq) so do I buy a bluetooth attachment for my notebook or
is it possible to use ICS through the ipaq wifi?

My notebook runs xphome - although I can easily upgrade to xppro - and my
ipaq runs 2003 mobile premium.

thanks

Any advice appreciated

Doug