T-Mobile MDA-Vario - Handheld

This is a discussion on T-Mobile MDA-Vario - Handheld ; Hello, I've got two questions about the MDA-Vario Smartphone from T-Mobile: 1. who is the manufacturer of it and which modell is it from the manufacturer? 2. does it have a RS232 port built in? Greetings Markus...

  1. T-Mobile MDA-Vario

    Hello,

    I've got two questions about the MDA-Vario Smartphone from T-Mobile:

    1. who is the manufacturer of it and which modell is it from the
    manufacturer?

    2. does it have a RS232 port built in?

    Greetings

    Markus

  2. Re: T-Mobile MDA-Vario

    On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:12:53 +0100, Markus Humm
    wrote:

    >Hello,

    hi ...

    >I've got two questions about the MDA-Vario Smartphone from T-Mobile:

    nice ...!

    >1. who is the manufacturer of it and which modell is it from the
    > manufacturer?

    HTC ...

    http://www.htc.com.tw/

    >2. does it have a RS232 port built in?

    no ... yust usb sync ... and serial bluetooth prot ...

    >Greetings

    >Markus

    Mfg Olli

+ Reply to Thread