I'm new to pocket pc's I have a Toshiba e805 and with a clean system
and just ereader installed when I change the font all the popup menus
get wacky and just turn white and show lines. throuout the pc. hitting
the reset button fixes it.
but the second problem is worse. I played with a couple of backup
programs sprite backup and one other. after running the book I was
reading was corrupted made shorter with just repeating text. plus some
of the settings went back to the default.
any idea's?
also if it is ereader are there any other readers that read that
format?
Knight-Toolworks
http://www.knight-toolworks.com
affordable handmade wooden planes