redesigned Nintendo DS coming this month ? - Handheld

This is a discussion on redesigned Nintendo DS coming this month ? - Handheld ; http://culture.joystiq.com/2006/01/1...ming-jan-16th/ Nintendo DS redesign coming Jan. 16th? Posted Jan 11th 2006 1:15PM by Christopher Grant First the Reggie let it slip that the little dual screen handheld that could was being considered for a fabulous makeover, then Japanese gaming mainstay ...

  1. redesigned Nintendo DS coming this month ?

    http://culture.joystiq.com/2006/01/1...ming-jan-16th/

    Nintendo DS redesign coming Jan. 16th?
    Posted Jan 11th 2006 1:15PM by Christopher Grant

    First the Reggie let it slip that the little dual screen handheld that
    could was being considered for a fabulous makeover, then Japanese
    gaming mainstay Famitsu reiterated the idea. Now we have a rumor from
    well-regarded video game importers Lik-Sang that we may be treated to
    the new DS model as early as January 16th! They write, "... here at Lik
    Sang too we have received word a couple of days ago from a Japanese
    contact stating Nintendo will have a formal announcement of the
    re-design on Jan 16th." We'll have to wait... five more days...

  2. Re: redesigned Nintendo DS coming this month ?

    On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 20:37:06 -0000, Air Raid wrote:

    > http://culture.joystiq.com/2006/01/1...ming-jan-16th/
    >
    > Nintendo DS redesign coming Jan. 16th?
    > Posted Jan 11th 2006 1:15PM by Christopher Grant
    >

    > First the Reggie let it slip that the little dual screen handheld that
    > could was being considered for a fabulous makeover, then Japanese
    > gaming mainstay Famitsu reiterated the idea. Now we have a rumor from
    > well-regarded video game importers Lik-Sang that we may be treated to
    > the new DS model as early as January 16th! They write, "... here at Lik
    > Sang too we have received word a couple of days ago from a Japanese
    > contact stating Nintendo will have a formal announcement of the
    > re-design on Jan 16th." We'll have to wait... five more days...

    Photos of the redesigned unit here: http://tinyurl.com/952nc

  3. Re: redesigned Nintendo DS coming this month ?

    >> First the Reggie let it slip that the little dual screen handheld that
    >> could was being considered for a fabulous makeover, then Japanese
    >> gaming mainstay Famitsu reiterated the idea. Now we have a rumor from
    >> well-regarded video game importers Lik-Sang that we may be treated to
    >> the new DS model as early as January 16th! They write, "... here at Lik
    >> Sang too we have received word a couple of days ago from a Japanese
    >> contact stating Nintendo will have a formal announcement of the
    >> re-design on Jan 16th." We'll have to wait... five more days...
    >>

    > Photos of the redesigned unit here: http://tinyurl.com/952nc

    LOL!! Shouldn't have been unexpected )

    Lord Deckard.

+ Reply to Thread