Geos User Group? - GEOS

This is a discussion on Geos User Group? - GEOS ; Is the German Geos User Group site still up?? I lost the site address for it a LOOONNG time ago, and I was thinking of going back for a peek. ;-Deano...

  1. Geos User Group?

    Is the German Geos User Group site still up?? I lost the site
    address for it a LOOONNG time ago, and I was thinking of going back for
    a peek.
    ;-Deano

  2. Re: Geos User Group?

    Hi Dean,

    This is it : http://www.newgeos.de/INHALT.HTM

    Not much news lately, more is going on at : http://www.geos-infobase.de

    Edward

    "Dean Dancey" escribió en el mensaje
    news:ZXBFb.2811$d%1.702009@news20.bellglobal.com.. .
    > Is the German Geos User Group site still up?? I lost the site
    > address for it a LOOONNG time ago, and I was thinking of going back for
    > a peek.
    > ;-Deano

+ Reply to Thread