Geoworks 98 - GEOS

This is a discussion on Geoworks 98 - GEOS ; Hi... Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this? I just got a Geobook NB-80 and it's in mint condition with everything but the CD with this software on it. Thanks for any help you can give!...

  1. Geoworks 98

    Hi...
    Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this? I just got a Geobook
    NB-80 and it's in mint condition with everything but the CD with this
    software on it. Thanks for any help you can give!

  2. Re: Geoworks 98

    << I just got a Geobook NB-80 and it's in mint condition with everything but
    the CD with this software on it. >>

    I have a NB60 with a "BrotherWorks 98" CD. Send me an email if this will work
    for you...

    Ray

+ Reply to Thread