If only Geoworks could have made $$ like this.... - GEOS

This is a discussion on If only Geoworks could have made $$ like this.... - GEOS ; http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/34348.html...

  1. If only Geoworks could have made $$ like this....

  2. Re: If only Geoworks could have made $$ like this....

    maybe device driver authors should charge MSFT a US .25 per device
    license for allowing windows to make use of video cards, scanners, etc...

    hyubso wrote:

  3. Re: If only Geoworks could have made $$ like this....

    On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 01:45:56 GMT, hyubso wrote:

    >http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/34348.html

    Blimey, they forgot to mention the good old floppy disk. Somebody tell
    them please!

    Holger

  4. Re: If only Geoworks could have made $$ like this....

    yes, that thought crossed my mind.. why does MSFT not charge US $.25 for
    every dos formatted diskette out there?

    Holger Laux wrote:
    > On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 01:45:56 GMT, hyubso wrote:
    >

    >>http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/34348.html
    >>

    > Blimey, they forgot to mention the good old floppy disk. Somebody tell
    > them please!
    >
    > Holger

+ Reply to Thread