Desktop Publishing - GEOS

This is a discussion on Desktop Publishing - GEOS ; Hi Everyone, I came across a copy of Desktop Publishing with Geoworks by Geosworks press published 1991. If anyone would like it email me with your address and I will send it free to good home. RJ jrjones3@bellsouth.net...

  1. Desktop Publishing

    Hi Everyone,

    I came across a copy of Desktop Publishing with Geoworks by Geosworks
    press published 1991.

    If anyone would like it email me with your address and I will send it
    free to good home.

    RJ jrjones3@bellsouth.net

  2. Re: Desktop Publishing

    Hi RJ,

    Is this a document or is it the software?

    regards from Belgium,

    Edward Nijs

    "RJ" schreef in bericht
    news:36d4493d.0311170817.1b09be16@posting.google.c om...
    > Hi Everyone,
    >
    > I came across a copy of Desktop Publishing with Geoworks by Geosworks
    > press published 1991.
    >
    > If anyone would like it email me with your address and I will send it
    > free to good home.
    >
    > RJ jrjones3@bellsouth.net

  3. Re: Desktop Publishing

    "Edward" wrote in message news:...
    > Hi RJ,
    >
    > Is this a document or is it the software?
    >

    > regards from Belgium,
    >
    > Edward Nijs

    It is gone, I mailed it out this morning. It was a book on Geoworks
    Desktop Publishing written by Geoworks about 1991. It dealt with all
    aspects of using the Geoworks program.

    RJ

+ Reply to Thread