B.O.T. - GEOS

This is a discussion on B.O.T. - GEOS ; HI all, this is of topic, but in a way maybe not. Because it's the only ng I read, over the years it's kind of a group of friends to me. My daughter used to do her first homework and ...

  1. B.O.T.

    HI all,

    this is of topic, but in a way maybe not.
    Because it's the only ng I read, over the years it's kind of a group of
    friends to me.

    My daughter used to do her first homework and things for school with Geos
    1.28 and later on with 2.0 , etc...

    Well today (Nov. 13) she turns 18 ! Ain't that something?
    I can't be with her this day, only via email. I'm in the bakery, she's at
    university.

    Feel free to send her a mail : lori_nijs@hotmail.com

    Edward Nijs

  2. Re: B.O.T.

    A total surprise for my Lori,
    I'd like to thank the ones who did send her a mail,

    Edward
    ..
    "Edward" schreef in bericht
    > HI all,
    >
    > this is of topic, but in a way maybe not.
    > Because it's the only ng I read, over the years it's kind of a group of
    > friends to me.
    >
    > My daughter used to do her first homework and things for school with Geos
    > 1.28 and later on with 2.0 , etc...
    >
    > Well today (Nov. 13) she turns 18 ! Ain't that something?
    > I can't be with her this day, only via email. I'm in the bakery, she's at
    > university.
    >
    > Feel free to send her a mail : lori_nijs@hotmail.com
    >
    > Edward Nijs

+ Reply to Thread