New Sale at Sun2k.com - GEOS

This is a discussion on New Sale at Sun2k.com - GEOS ; www.Sun2k.com has Ensemble at a new low price $55.00 includes shipping.. Lowest price yet that I have seen. Does this mean there is a new version of Ensemble coming out soon?? Inquiring minds like to know.. RJ...

  1. New Sale at Sun2k.com

    www.Sun2k.com has Ensemble at a new low price $55.00 includes shipping..
    Lowest price yet that I have seen.

    Does this mean there is a new version of Ensemble coming out soon??
    Inquiring minds like to know..

    RJ

  2. Re: New Sale at Sun2k.com

    RJ wrote:

    > www.Sun2k.com has Ensemble at a new low price $55.00 includes shipping..
    > Lowest price yet that I have seen.
    >
    > Does this mean there is a new version of Ensemble coming out soon??
    > Inquiring minds like to know..

    Nope.

    John ;-)

  3. Re: New Sale at Sun2k.com

    RJ wrote:
    > www.Sun2k.com has Ensemble at a new low price $55.00 includes shipping..
    > Lowest price yet that I have seen.

    is this coming on a cdrom ore a email?

  4. Re: New Sale at Sun2k.com

    Bent Nielsen wrote in message news:<3F9D8979.9040609@x2000.dk>...
    > RJ wrote:
    > > www.Sun2k.com has Ensemble at a new low price $55.00 includes shipping..
    > > Lowest price yet that I have seen.

    > is this coming on a cdrom ore a email?

    You go to www.sun2k.com and send them a message that you want the
    information on buying Ensemble and the information is emailed to you.

    You can get Ensemble on cdrom or on disks.

    RJ

  5. Re: New Sale at Sun2k

    I have just received my discs yesterday, it came in a plane sleve postal
    jacket 7 discs and two pages, thats it, no manual, no nice box or coloured
    printed sleeve package for my freinds to read and look at (incase they
    want to order one too).

    Wayne.

    --
    No Spam Please.