Breadbox Outliner comments - GEOS

This is a discussion on Breadbox Outliner comments - GEOS ; "Douglas A. Taylor" schrieb: > > In article , > Jens-Michael Gross wrote: > >Bob schrieb: > >> > >> Sounds like a pretty crappy app. > > > >Sounds like a really good app that could be even better ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Breadbox Outliner comments

    "Douglas A. Taylor" schrieb:

    > In article <3F91656E.613285E7@grossibaer.de>,
    > Jens-Michael Gross wrote:
    > >Bob schrieb:
    > >>
    > >> Sounds like a pretty crappy app.

    > >Sounds like a really good app that could be even better in some points.

    > Yup, Jens, that's my opinion as well. Bob sure has a way of sucking
    > the fun out of everything, doesn't he? That's one sign of an unhappy
    > person.

    Looks like he's back on medication. Even if not as much as he was some
    time before (his expressions were more rude then)

    Grossibaer

    --
    If Microsoft would invest only 5 minutes to make Windows boot 1/1000
    second faster,

  2. Re: Breadbox Outliner comments

    OmaSteak schrieb:

    > Hello,
    > If you want a good outliner app that runs on Palm/Windows combo, take
    > a look at ThoughtManager from HandsHigh Software (www.handshigh.com).
    > It works very well and is easy to move data back/forth to PC.

    I don't think there would be any use of this app for us before the
    windows emulator for GEOS is finished.

    Grossibaer