NDO + WIN 2000 - GEOS

This is a discussion on NDO + WIN 2000 - GEOS ; Hi anybody, Today I tried to install NDO Release 3 on my system Win 2000 SP4. No Surpriese, it doesn't run! :-) Are htere any tipps how to get it runnig? To the german folks: Is there a german newsgroup ...

  1. NDO + WIN 2000

    Hi anybody,

    Today I tried to install NDO Release 3 on my system Win 2000 SP4.
    No Surpriese, it doesn't run!
    :-)

    Are htere any tipps how to get it runnig?

    To the german folks:

    Is there a german newsgroup for NDO availlable?

    pls reply to
    Joachim_Sander at Web.de

  2. Re: NDO + WIN 2000

    "Joachim Sander" schreef in bericht
    news4rhovk9hhemhe25smdpjmc1elv4cs4gqq@4ax.com...
    snip
    > To the german folks:
    >
    > Is there a german newsgroup for NDO availlable?
    >
    > pls reply to
    > Joachim_Sander at Web.de

    Hi Joachim,

    Go to http://www.geos-infobase.de
    There you can read in german the Infobase Forum and ger.pc.dos

    Edward Nijs

  3. Re: NDO + WIN 2000

    Moin Joachim,

    am 12.10.03 schriebst du
    you wrote:

    > To the german folks:
    >
    > Is there a german newsgroup for NDO availlable?

    Unfortunately not. But a german mailinglist.
    Look at
    http://de.groups.yahoo.com/group/newgeos/
    to become a member of the mailinglist.

    cu, Fred

    Fred@Koerper-Hannover.de **
    Fido 2:2437/22.0 // BBS +49 511 2708643 // Fax +49 511 2708643
    www.was-ist-fido.de // www.bbsliste.de // www.crosspoint.de

  4. Re: NDO + WIN 2000

    Fred Koerper schrieb:

    > > Is there a german newsgroup for NDO availlable?

    > Unfortunately not. But a german mailinglist.
    > Look at
    > http://de.groups.yahoo.com/group/newgeos/

    Oha, I missed this one! Why did nobody tell me?

    Grossibaer

    --
    If Microsoft would invest only 5 minutes to make Windows boot 1/1000
    second faster,

+ Reply to Thread