Hey What's this geopoint thing i see on breadox.com?? - GEOS

This is a discussion on Hey What's this geopoint thing i see on breadox.com?? - GEOS ; is some terroist geos programmer desperately trying to rip off a quality Microsoft product?? (I wonder if it includes a spell checker....)...

  1. Hey What's this geopoint thing i see on breadox.com??

    is some terroist geos programmer desperately trying to rip off a
    quality Microsoft product??

    (I wonder if it includes a spell checker....)

  2. Re: Hey What's this geopoint thing i see on breadox.com??

    In article ,
    Hyubso wrote:
    >is some terroist geos programmer desperately trying to rip off a
    >quality Microsoft product??

    Looks interesting. I wonder how it's different from Gene Anderson's
    Slide Show.
    --
    Doug Taylor | Nothing real can be threatened.
    The Ohio State University | Nothing unreal exists.

  3. Re: Hey What's this geopoint thing i see on breadox.com??

    Some of the major enhancements...

    - Slides automatically centered in show
    - You can set a different transition for each slide
    - More fade/wipe selections
    - You can set a different on screen time for each slide
    - Set show to end on last slide or loop
    - You can easily change the order of slides in the show

    John ;-)

    Douglas A. Taylor wrote:

    > In article ,
    > Hyubso wrote:
    >
    >>is some terroist geos programmer desperately trying to rip off a
    >>quality Microsoft product??

    > Looks interesting. I wonder how it's different from Gene Anderson's
    > Slide Show.

+ Reply to Thread