FS: Compaq Pentium tower, pickup in NJ - GEOS

This is a discussion on FS: Compaq Pentium tower, pickup in NJ - GEOS ; Hello, This would make a nice machine for New Deal Office. It is a Compaq Deskpro tower, Pentium 133mhz, 800mb HD, 32mb RAM, CD-Rom. 15" monitor included. Pick up in northern NJ. Make me an offer. ps--If anyone knows of ...

  1. FS: Compaq Pentium tower, pickup in NJ

    Hello,

    This would make a nice machine for New Deal Office. It is a Compaq
    Deskpro tower, Pentium 133mhz, 800mb HD, 32mb RAM, CD-Rom. 15"
    monitor included.

    Pick up in northern NJ. Make me an offer.

    ps--If anyone knows of a site or newsgroup where can post old PC parts
    and software for sale please let me know.

  2. Re: FS: Compaq Pentium tower, pickup in NJ

    On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 13:24:47 UTC, sigamy@email.com (Brian Andrews)
    wrote:

    > ps--If anyone knows of a site or newsgroup where can post old PC parts
    > and software for sale please let me know.

    e-Bay?

    --
    Regards,
    Doug