New DR-DOS owners. - GEOS

This is a discussion on New DR-DOS owners. - GEOS ; I don't know if this has been posted already or not, but there's a new owner of D.R.-Dos. The new owners have links to Bread Box Ensemble and New Deal 2,000 software at http://www.drdos.com/products.html . I'm surprised that someone is ...

  1. New DR-DOS owners.

    I don't know if this has been posted already or not, but there's a new
    owner of D.R.-Dos.
    The new owners have links to Bread Box Ensemble and New Deal 2,000
    software at http://www.drdos.com/products.html .
    I'm surprised that someone is still selling the old Geos software.

    Raymond

  2. Re: New DR-DOS owners.

    CHUM_FUN wrote:

    > I don't know if this has been posted already or not, but there's a new
    > owner of D.R.-Dos.
    > The new owners have links to Bread Box Ensemble and New Deal 2,000
    > software at http://www.drdos.com/products.html .
    > I'm surprised that someone is still selling the old Geos software.
    >
    > Raymond

    If by, "the old Geos software" you are referring to the NDO2000 offered
    for sale by Breadbox, that is a close-out sale. We bought those copies of
    NDO2000 from a liquidator who got them from NewDeal as they were liquidating
    their assets. When they're gone that will be it for the old stuff.

    John ;-)

  3. Re: New DR-DOS owners.

    Thanks, John.
    I still think it's pleasantly surprising that some one is still selling
    Geos and Dos in any form for desktop computers
    With all of Bob's and that other guy's carping, I still feel we've just
    exchanged Dos setup problems for Windows configuration ones.

    Raymond

+ Reply to Thread