Geos OT - GEOS

This is a discussion on Geos OT - GEOS ; Hi, Because this is the only NG that I read. My sister's son (19) just left for a hopefully successfull solotrip as a backpacker to Australia. Starting point is Istanbul. He's going to follow most of the old hippy trail, ...

  1. Geos OT

    Hi,

    Because this is the only NG that I read.
    My sister's son (19) just left for a hopefully successfull solotrip as a
    backpacker to Australia. Starting point is Istanbul.
    He's going to follow most of the old hippy trail, plus some Southeastasian
    countries as an extra before hopping on a boat to Indonesia and Australia.
    If possible he'll send news from cybercafes and you can read it on :
    http://www.modjo.be

    Any Geos user or non-user :-) on this route?

    Just noticed that the English NEWS section hasn't been updated. I'll kick
    the webmaster and tell him to hurry up.

    Edward Nijs

  2. Re: Geos OT

    "Edward" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Because this is the only NG that I read.
    > My sister's son (19) just left for a hopefully successfull solotrip as a
    > backpacker to Australia. Starting point is Istanbul.
    > He's going to follow most of the old hippy trail, plus some Southeastasian
    > countries as an extra before hopping on a boat to Indonesia and Australia.
    > If possible he'll send news from cybercafes and you can read it on :
    > http://www.modjo.be
    >
    > Any Geos user or non-user :-) on this route?
    > Edward Nijs

    Hehehehe...what da ya think the odds of that would be Ed? BTW, thanks for
    the postcard. ; ) Hope you enjoyed yourself? (Be hard not to : - )

  3. Re: Geos OT

    "Bob" schreef in bericht
    news:y8_8b.57210$mp.25301@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.ne t...
    > Hehehehe...what da ya think the odds of that would be Ed? BTW, thanks

    for
    > the postcard. ; ) Hope you enjoyed yourself? (Be hard not to : - )

    Hi Bob,

    Glad it did arrive.
    Well if he(Mario)woul d travel via the Philippines there could be Ray to
    chat with. I know he likes to know lots of things, paleontology included.

    Edward

+ Reply to Thread