$189 spent and no spell checker.. - GEOS

This is a discussion on $189 spent and no spell checker.. - GEOS ; ***> > Not so, many people are self taught and most adults continue to learn that way > throughout life. > Chip Blank As evidenced by this sentence structure. *** Not so. This is an example of one tired cookie ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 25 of 25

  1. Re: $189 spent and no spell checker..

    ***>
    > Not so, many people are self taught and most adults continue to learn that

    way
    > throughout life.
    > Chip Blank

    As evidenced by this sentence structure.

    ***

    Not so. This is an example of one tired cookie typing a thought. What is needed
    is a grammar checker.

    Chip Blank
    GUI
    GeoGrafix

    The GEOS Users International website is at:
    http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

  2. Re: $189 spent and no spell checker..

    ***From: hyubso
    Date: Mon, Sep 15, 2003 23:00 EDT

    wow, for a minute there i this was one of my postings...

    Ray Kopczynski wrote:
    > << As evidenced by this sentence structure. >>
    >
    > "Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in

    waht
    > oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht frist and
    > lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can
    > sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed
    > ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe "
    >
    > Sounds like a "plan" for spam-contol software... :-)
    >
    > Ray
    > ***

    Scary, eh? When one can't remember if one wrote something he or she is reading.

    Chip Blank
    GUI
    GeoGrafix

    The GEOS Users International website is at:
    http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

  3. Re: $189 spent and no spell checker..

    "C BLANK II" wrote in message
    > Not so. This is an example of one tired cookie typing a thought. What is

    needed
    > is a grammar checker.
    >

    > Chip Blank

    Try Word. Which has both a spell and grammar checker

  4. Re: $189 spent and no spell checker..

    On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 03:00:13 +0000, hyubso wrote:

    > wow, for a minute there i this was one of my postings...

    LOL :-)

    Kenj

  5. Re: $189 spent and no spell checker..

    *** Not so. This is an example of one tired cookie typing a thought. What is
    needed
    > is a grammar checker.
    >

    > Chip Blank

    Try Word. Which has both a spell and grammar checker
    ***

    Fortunately I am more awake when doing actual documents, so a grammar checker
    isn't needed. I'm not concerned with that in here.