GlobalPC's - GEOS

This is a discussion on GlobalPC's - GEOS ; Quite a few now showing in eBay... "No Reserve" -- but they're sticking it to you on shipping cost though: $25 (which is way too high -- even with insurance!) Ray...

  1. GlobalPC's

    Quite a few now showing in eBay... "No Reserve" -- but they're sticking it to
    you on shipping cost though: $25 (which is way too high -- even with
    insurance!)

    Ray

  2. Re: GlobalPC's

    my god, there are bids on many of those GPCs! i'd bid and get another
    but the seller won't ship to my dad's house..

    Ray Kopczynski wrote:

    > Quite a few now showing in eBay... "No Reserve" -- but they're sticking it to
    > you on shipping cost though: $25 (which is way too high -- even with
    > insurance!)
    >
    > Ray

  3. Re: GlobalPC's

    << i'd bid and get another but the seller won't ship to my dad's house.. >>

    So have it shipped to you and then ship it to your dad for Christmas or
    something... :-)

    (I've had several shipped to me from Indiana to Oregon... <$15 via
    UPS-insured...)

    Ray

  4. Re: GlobalPC's

    well, the seeler wrote back and said he'd ship to my dad's house since i
    have 100% good ebay feedback (so far)..

    bid is in place..

    Ray Kopczynski wrote:

    > << i'd bid and get another but the seller won't ship to my dad's house.. >>
    >
    > So have it shipped to you and then ship it to your dad for Christmas or
    > something... :-)
    >
    > (I've had several shipped to me from Indiana to Oregon... <$15 via
    > UPS-insured...)
    >
    > Ray

+ Reply to Thread