Cleaning Out - GEOS

This is a discussion on Cleaning Out - GEOS ; Cleaning out computer room closet. 2 copies of NDO to go: (1) NDO 3.2 and (2) NDO 2000 last beta on CD. Should I send to first email requestor or post on FTP server for everyone?...

  1. Cleaning Out

    Cleaning out computer room closet. 2 copies of NDO to go: (1) NDO 3.2
    and (2) NDO 2000 last beta on CD. Should I send to first email
    requestor or post on FTP server for everyone?

  2. Re: Cleaning Out

    "OmaSteak" wrote in message
    > Cleaning out computer room closet. 2 copies of NDO to go: (1) NDO 3.2
    > and (2) NDO 2000 last beta on CD. Should I send to first email
    > requestor or post on FTP server for everyone?

    FTP for all.

  3. Re: Cleaning Out

    Prolly a bad idea to put it on FTP. Both are copyrighted software.

    John

    Bob wrote:

    > "OmaSteak" wrote in message
    >
    >>Cleaning out computer room closet. 2 copies of NDO to go: (1) NDO 3.2
    >>and (2) NDO 2000 last beta on CD. Should I send to first email
    >>requestor or post on FTP server for everyone?

    > FTP for all.

  4. Re: Cleaning Out (Do the FTP or I will..again)

    Do the FTP so all the thousands upon thousands of PC users can finally get
    the dream 16-Bit DOS-Based GUI they have all been longing for.

    Who cares if it's "copyrighted?" What do u think could possibly happen? Tell
    ya what. If you are "scared" to place it on an FTP site let me know. I've
    had it on my FTP site for YEARS and no one can do nothin' bout it. Wanna try
    Commander, or Frank?

    "John Howard" wrote in message
    > Prolly a bad idea to put it on FTP. Both are copyrighted software.
    >
    > John
    >
    > Bob wrote:
    >
    > > "OmaSteak" wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Cleaning out computer room closet. 2 copies of NDO to go: (1) NDO 3.2
    > >>and (2) NDO 2000 last beta on CD. Should I send to first email
    > >>requestor or post on FTP server for everyone?

    > > FTP for all.

  5. Re: Cleaning Out (Do the FTP or I will..again)

    Howdy,

    If you have the NDO 2000 on ftp email me the address, I'd like to experiment
    with it to see if it is worth paying for.

    Jim

    "Bob" wrote in message
    > Do the FTP so all the thousands upon thousands of PC users can finally get
    > the dream 16-Bit DOS-Based GUI they have all been longing for.
    >
    > Who cares if it's "copyrighted?" What do u think could possibly happen?

    Tell
    > ya what. If you are "scared" to place it on an FTP site let me know. I've
    > had it on my FTP site for YEARS and no one can do nothin' bout it. Wanna

    try
    > Commander, or Frank?
    >
    > "John Howard" wrote in message
    > > Prolly a bad idea to put it on FTP. Both are copyrighted software.
    > >
    > > John
    > >
    > > Bob wrote:
    > >
    > > > "OmaSteak" wrote in message

    > > > FTP for all.

  6. Re: Cleaning Out (Do the FTP or I will..again)

    "James Lawrie" wrote in message
    news:Nov5b.7429$tw6.1090@newsread4.news.pas.earthl ink.net...
    > Howdy,
    >
    > If you have the NDO 2000 on ftp email me the address, I'd like to

    experiment
    > with it to see if it is worth paying for.

    FIELD OF DREAMS.

    Build it and they will come.

    ROTFL!

  7. Re: Cleaning Out (Do the FTP or I will..again)

    Here's an email Frank sent me : - )

    <
    What's your FTP site address?

    thanks,

    Frank>>

    From: "Frank S Fischer"
    To: "Bob"

    Subject: Re: Cleaning Out (Do the FTP or I will..again)
    Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 19:15:55 -0400

    "Bob" wrote in message
    > Do the FTP so all the thousands upon thousands of PC users can finally get
    > the dream 16-Bit DOS-Based GUI they have all been longing for.
    >
    > Who cares if it's "copyrighted?" What do u think could possibly happen?

    Tell
    > ya what. If you are "scared" to place it on an FTP site let me know. I've
    > had it on my FTP site for YEARS and no one can do nothin' bout it. Wanna

    try
    > Commander, or Frank?
    >
    > "John Howard" wrote in message
    > > Prolly a bad idea to put it on FTP. Both are copyrighted software.
    > >
    > > John
    > >
    > > Bob wrote:
    > >
    > > > "OmaSteak" wrote in message

    > > > FTP for all.

  8. Re: Cleaning Out (Do the FTP or I will..again)

    WELL, WHAT is YOUR FTP ADDRESS?? I'D LIKE OT CHECK IT OUT TOO..

    ..

    Bob wrote:
    > Here's an email Frank sent me : - )
    >
    > < >
    > What's your FTP site address?
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > Frank>>
    >
    > From: "Frank S Fischer"
    > To: "Bob"
    >
    > Subject: Re: Cleaning Out (Do the FTP or I will..again)
    > Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 19:15:55 -0400
    >
    > "Bob" wrote in message
    >
    >>Do the FTP so all the thousands upon thousands of PC users can finally get
    >>the dream 16-Bit DOS-Based GUI they have all been longing for.
    >>
    >>Who cares if it's "copyrighted?" What do u think could possibly happen?

    > Tell
    >
    >>ya what. If you are "scared" to place it on an FTP site let me know. I've
    >>had it on my FTP site for YEARS and no one can do nothin' bout it. Wanna

    > try
    >
    >>Commander, or Frank?
    >>
    >>"John Howard" wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Prolly a bad idea to put it on FTP. Both are copyrighted software.
    >>>
    >>>John

  9. Re: Cleaning Out

    Not to worry...sending copies on CD...LOL
    On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 13:19:22 -0700, John Howard
    wrote:

    >Prolly a bad idea to put it on FTP. Both are copyrighted software.
    >
    >John
    >
    >Bob wrote:
    >
    >> "OmaSteak" wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Cleaning out computer room closet. 2 copies of NDO to go: (1) NDO 3.2
    >>>and (2) NDO 2000 last beta on CD. Should I send to first email
    >>>requestor or post on FTP server for everyone?

    >> FTP for all.

  10. Re: Cleaning Out

    As they might say down under - No worries, mate.

    Just pointing out that folks who are trying to make a living developing
    and selling software lose money every time their software is pirated.

    Same sort of thing when songs are illegally DL'd and shared on the net.
    But I guess that's a topic for another thread, huh?

    John ;-)

    OmaSteak wrote:

    > Not to worry...sending copies on CD...LOL
    > On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 13:19:22 -0700, John Howard
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Prolly a bad idea to put it on FTP. Both are copyrighted software.
    >>
    >>John
    >>
    >>Bob wrote:
    >>

    >>>"OmaSteak" wrote in message

    >>>FTP for all.

  11. Re: Cleaning Out

    well i just read universal is lowering the prices it charges for CDs..
    its about time... they should cost about $7 and less....

    why take the trouble to download songs a questionable quality when you
    can buy a cd on the cheap?

    John Howard wrote:

    > As they might say down under - No worries, mate.
    >
    > Just pointing out that folks who are trying to make a living developing
    > and selling software lose money every time their software is pirated.
    >
    > Same sort of thing when songs are illegally DL'd and shared on the net.
    > But I guess that's a topic for another thread, huh?
    >
    > John ;-)
    >

    > OmaSteak wrote:
    >
    >> Not to worry...sending copies on CD...LOL
    >> On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 13:19:22 -0700, John Howard
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>> Prolly a bad idea to put it on FTP. Both are copyrighted software.
    >>>
    >>> John

+ Reply to Thread