Who's on first? - GEOS

This is a discussion on Who's on first? - GEOS ; Off topic but apropos... :-)...

  1. Who's on first?

    Off topic but apropos... :-)

  2. Re: Who's on first?

    On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 00:46:58 +0000, Ray Kopczynski wrote:

    > Off topic but apropos... :-)

    We need more off topic postings like this :-)

    KenJ
    (yup... still here after all these years )

  3. Re: Who's on first?

    wrote in message
    newsan.2003.08.30.18.14.09.433437@slack.here.org...

    > KenJ
    > (yup... still here after all these years )

    U and everyone else on COGM.

  4. Re: Who's on first?

    Hey, Big Bob.

    This is really off topic. Micro Center is having their blow out sale
    starting this Monday. There should be some killer deals out there now that
    all the kids are back in town for the Fall session at the Universities (MIT,
    Harvard, BU, et al). As a joke, bring in a copy of GEOS and demand they run
    it on one of the PC for sale. Tell them you don't want this stinking
    Windows, you want a DOS program!

    "Bob" wrote in message
    > wrote in message
    > newsan.2003.08.30.18.14.09.433437@slack.here.org...
    >
    > > KenJ
    > > (yup... still here after all these years )

    > U and everyone else on COGM.

  5. Re: Who's on first?

    Pat wrote:

    Once again I quote myself...

    "I sometimes marvel that my newsreader has 34,000+ newsgroups, but Jekyl and
    Hyde still insist on posting here = "

    KJ

  6. Re: Who's on first?

    Pat wrote:

    > Hey, Big Bob.
    >
    > This is really off topic. ....

    Not only does netiquette dictate TOP POSTING, but also adding OT to the
    subject when it is indeed off topic. PGAC

    KJ

  7. Re: Who's on first?

    Kenj wrote:

    > Pat wrote:
    >
    >> Hey, Big Bob.
    >>
    >> This is really off topic. ....

    > Not only does netiquette dictate TOP POSTING, but also adding OT to the
    > subject when it is indeed off topic. PGAC
    >
    > KJ

    Sorry.... S/B NO TOP POSTING

    kj

  8. Re: Who's on first?

    You get the hat trick, KenJ. Three meaningless consecutive posts. ROTFL!

    "Kenj" wrote in message
    > Kenj wrote:
    >
    > > Pat wrote:
    > >
    > >> Hey, Big Bob.
    > >>
    > >> This is really off topic. ....

    > > Not only does netiquette dictate TOP POSTING, but also adding OT to the
    > > subject when it is indeed off topic. PGAC
    > >
    > > KJ

    > Sorry.... S/B NO TOP POSTING
    >
    > kj

  9. Re: Who's on first?

    Oh boy,
    Must have been the smoke of the fires.
    Pushed on Answer Pat instead of Answer to the group.

    Does Windows stink?

    Ah it must have been the whipped natural cream that fell off of Bill's face
    when he was here.
    So he didn't clean his Windows. :-D
    Only a few hours back from Spain, ah the heat! And because of the heat the
    women!
    Away with this dirty thoughts now!
    I wrote a small report on my Omnigo for my wife's mom.
    Back home I fired up Connectivity Kit and printed it out in my clean
    Windows.

    Life can be easy! Not for my jeans, gained 3 kilos. :-(
    Olé !

    Edward Nijs