Breadbox Outline Processor - GEOS

This is a discussion on Breadbox Outline Processor - GEOS ; I noticed that Breadbox has an Outline Processor out now, but it says it's available for Geobook and GlobalPC. Would it work with NDO as well? -- Doug Taylor | Nothing real can be threatened. The Ohio State University | ...

  1. Breadbox Outline Processor

    --
    Doug Taylor | Nothing real can be threatened.
    The Ohio State University | Nothing unreal exists.

  2. Re: Breadbox Outline Processor

    Hi Doug,

    I guess our site isn't all that clear. Yes, Outliner will work on any
    Geos desktop.

    John ;-)

    Douglas A. Taylor wrote:

    > I noticed that Breadbox has an Outline Processor out now, but it says
    > it's available for Geobook and GlobalPC. Would it work with NDO as
    > well?

  3. Re: Breadbox Outline Processor

    In article ,
    John Howard wrote:
    >Hi Doug,
    >
    >I guess our site isn't all that clear. Yes, Outliner will work on any
    >Geos desktop.

    Thanks, John. I'm looking to buy a laptop for my seventh-grader.
    Something like Outliner might be useful to him.
    --
    Doug Taylor | Nothing real can be threatened.
    The Ohio State University | Nothing unreal exists.
    doug-taylor+@osu.edu | - A Course in Miracles

+ Reply to Thread