So many CDROMS in cereal boxes... - GEOS

This is a discussion on So many CDROMS in cereal boxes... - GEOS ; unbelieveable.. just got back from grocery shopping and after a walk down the cereal isle, saw probably 8 cereals with some kind of music or data CDs offered inside the box, on the front of the box, or for "free" ...

  1. So many CDROMS in cereal boxes...

    unbelieveable.. just got back from grocery shopping and after a walk
    down the cereal isle, saw probably 8 cereals with some kind of music or
    data CDs offered inside the box, on the front of the box, or for
    "free" via mail with 2 box tops and $1 postage and handling..

    boy, general mills and kelloggs and AOL and Hasbro and Adobe are such
    stoooopppppiddddd corporations...

    now to play my free monoploy game while eating "oh, those golden
    grahams...."

  2. Re: So many CDROMS in cereal boxes...

    for the millionth time. it has nothing to do with being "stoooopppppiddddd
    ". it has to do with NO MONEY!

    "hyubso" wrote in message
    > unbelieveable.. just got back from grocery shopping and after a walk
    > down the cereal isle, saw probably 8 cereals with some kind of music or
    > data CDs offered inside the box, on the front of the box, or for
    > "free" via mail with 2 box tops and $1 postage and handling..
    >
    > boy, general mills and kelloggs and AOL and Hasbro and Adobe are such
    > stoooopppppiddddd corporations...
    >
    > now to play my free monoploy game while eating "oh, those golden
    > grahams...."

+ Reply to Thread