DOS MP3-player to be used with GEOS - GEOS

This is a discussion on DOS MP3-player to be used with GEOS - GEOS ; I downloaded and tried the aEgis MP3 player on the Global PC but nothing happened....

  1. DOS MP3-player to be used with GEOS

    I downloaded and tried the aEgis MP3 player on the Global PC but nothing
    happened.

  2. Re: DOS MP3-player to be used with GEOS

    Joseph Durham wrote:
    > I downloaded and tried the aEgis MP3 player on the Global PC but nothing
    > happened.

  3. Re: DOS MP3-player to be used with GEOS

    Joseph Durham wrote:
    > I downloaded and tried the aEgis MP3 player on the Global PC but nothing
    > happened.

    It's a DOS program and the Global PC is not designed to run DOS programs,
    that is why nothing happened.

    BR,
    Hans

  4. Re: DOS MP3-player to be used with GEOS

    << It's a DOS program and the Global PC is not designed to run DOS programs,
    that is why nothing happened. >>

    Wellll -- maybe it's not compatible with that DOS program, but I sure have many
    DOS programs running on my GlobalPC...

    Ray

+ Reply to Thread