Tea - GEOS

This is a discussion on Tea - GEOS ; Hi, I managed to produce the Homemade Brownies that are in the Entree Outloook 98 recipe E-book Bob and Joan put together some years ago. Delicious! Thanks Bob and Joan! Just to say I'm definely on topic here. :-D Now ...

  1. Tea

    Hi,

    I managed to produce the Homemade Brownies that are in the Entree Outloook
    98 recipe E-book Bob and Joan put together some years ago. Delicious! Thanks
    Bob and Joan!

    Just to say I'm definely on topic here. :-D

    Now with this continuing heatwave for already six weeks we're suffering of
    here in Belgium and next week in Spain(olé) , where they expect a merely 45
    °C
    ( 113 °F:converted with Geos' calculator !), I was wondering if there's any
    Geos user or COGM poster from the southern states around who can teach me to
    make the real, refreshing , well known icetea, I would be very happy.
    I once saw a documentary of Texas and some nice lady was explaining the
    method, but I forgot. :-(
    Any help, so I can sip on my homemade icetea from a recipe processed in
    GeoWrite, while listening to Stevie Ray Vaughan, my Texan heroe?

    Edward Nijs

  2. Re: Tea

    "Edward" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I managed to produce the Homemade Brownies that are in the Entree Outloook
    > 98 recipe E-book Bob and Joan put together some years ago. Delicious!

    Thanks
    > Bob and Joan!

    Hi All,

    I were the one who made the mention E-book ;-).
    If anyone is still interested, I have place it back up
    on my web page for free downloading.

    Enjoy,
    Byron Collins

    ---
    Byron's Emporium - Cool eBooks for PDA's
    ENJOYOUREAD Production
    http://www.xecu.net/bcollins/index.htm
    ---

  3. Re: Tea

    Oops,

    Sorry Byron.

    I have it on my Omnigo and didn't see the name of the E-bookmaker. :-)

    Edward
    "Byron Collins" schreef in bericht

    > "Edward" wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I managed to produce the Homemade Brownies that are in the Entree

    Outloook
    > > 98 recipe E-book Bob and Joan put together some years ago. Delicious!

    > Thanks
    > > Bob and Joan!
    > >

    > Hi All,
    >
    > I were the one who made the mention E-book ;-).
    > If anyone is still interested, I have place it back up
    > on my web page for free downloading.
    >
    > Enjoy,
    > Byron Collins
    >
    > ---
    > Byron's Emporium - Cool eBooks for PDA's
    > ENJOYOUREAD Production
    > http://www.xecu.net/bcollins/index.htm
    > ---

+ Reply to Thread