TCP/IP missing in Office release 3 - GEOS

This is a discussion on TCP/IP missing in Office release 3 - GEOS ; Hello, Since 1999 I run New Deal office release 3 on a Compaq ProLinea 4/66 I want to connect to the internet using the installed ethernetcard via DSL and router. There is a problem viz. TCP/IP is not installed in ...

  1. TCP/IP missing in Office release 3

    Hello,
    Since 1999 I run New Deal office release 3 on a Compaq ProLinea 4/66
    I want to connect to the internet using the installed ethernetcard via DSL
    and router. There is a problem viz. TCP/IP is not installed in the version I
    own.
    Could anybody advice me in this matter?
    Vriendelijke groeten.( Kind Regards)
    Jan van de Kamp ( The Netherlands)

  2. Re: TCP/IP missing in Office release 3

    Jan van de Kamp schrieb:

    > Hello,
    > Since 1999 I run New Deal office release 3 on a Compaq ProLinea 4/66
    > I want to connect to the internet using the installed ethernetcard via DSL
    > and router. There is a problem viz. TCP/IP is not installed in the version I
    > own.
    > Could anybody advice me in this matter?

    There once was an update from 3.x to 3.2a which included the first
    version of the internet stuff. Perhaps someone still has it somewhere?

    Grossibaer

    --
    Take a class. Read a book. Don't expect computers to be simple, because
    they are not.

  3. Re: TCP/IP missing in Office release 3

    I got my answer:
    On 04-08-2003 17:02, "Philippe Dallemagne" wrote:

    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> here is the update from 3.0 to 3.2a. Unzip in a temp directory and
    >> install it over your NDO R3 install.
    >>
    >> Enjoy,
    >>
    >> Philippe.
    >>
    >> PS : this bonus is only usable by registered users of NDO R3.

    "Jens-Michael Gross" schreef in bericht
    > Jan van de Kamp schrieb:
    > >
    > > Hello,
    > > Since 1999 I run New Deal office release 3 on a Compaq ProLinea 4/66
    > > I want to connect to the internet using the installed ethernetcard via

    DSL
    > > and router. There is a problem viz. TCP/IP is not installed in the

    version I
    > > own.
    > > Could anybody advice me in this matter?

    > There once was an update from 3.x to 3.2a which included the first
    > version of the internet stuff. Perhaps someone still has it somewhere?
    >
    > Grossibaer
    >

    > --
    > Take a class. Read a book. Don't expect computers to be simple, because
    > they are not.

+ Reply to Thread