Crux of the matter... - GEOS

This is a discussion on Crux of the matter... - GEOS ; Here's my perception of a key issue that has been discussed ad-nauseum... Take a looksee at the .jpg cartoon here: http://members.aol.com/gwrepray/ Ray...

  1. Crux of the matter...

    Here's my perception of a key issue that has been discussed ad-nauseum...

    Take a looksee at the .jpg cartoon here:

    http://members.aol.com/gwrepray/

    Ray

  2. Re: Crux of the matter...

    "Ray Kopczynski" wrote in message
    > Here's my perception of a key issue that has been discussed ad-nauseum...
    >
    > Take a looksee at the .jpg cartoon here:
    >
    > http://members.aol.com/gwrepray/
    >
    > Ray

    Hi Ray,
    That kid really wanted to say "New Games".

    Byron

  3. Re: Crux of the matter...

    I thought exactly the same thing when I saw that in my morning paper
    yesterday!! It also helps to have had a teenage son (several years ago)
    and a 16 year old daughter right now.

    John ;-)

    Ray Kopczynski wrote:

    > Here's my perception of a key issue that has been discussed ad-nauseum...
    >
    > Take a looksee at the .jpg cartoon here:
    >
    > http://members.aol.com/gwrepray/
    >
    > Ray

+ Reply to Thread