Re: looking for geos - GEOS

This is a discussion on Re: looking for geos - GEOS ; The Apple II was my first experience with Geos. I liked it then, and I like it now. dosman wrote: > > dose any one no where i can get geos for an apple? > > >...

  1. Re: looking for geos

    dosman wrote:

    > dose any one no where i can get geos for an apple?

  2. Re: looking for geos

    Joseph Durham wrote in message news:...
    > The Apple II was my first experience with Geos. I liked it then, and I
    > like it now.
    >
    > dosman wrote:
    > >
    > > dose any one no where i can get geos for an apple?

    You can find disk-images of Geos for Apple II through a link on this page:

    http://toastytech.com/guis/a2geos.html

    Frits.

+ Reply to Thread