Hi Andreas,

It might the driver itself, it won't allow to be loaded high, or there is
no memory chunck available that will fit. Check the manufacturer's homepage
to see if there are alternate or newer drivers. Maybe you should try Central
Points RAMBoost, if you can get that nowadays. It is part of IBM PC DOS 7
and up, I think. RAMBoost will calculate the best memory configuration and
execute it.

Best Regards,
Hans

Andreas Bollhalder wrote:
> Hi Bob,
>
> I have HIMEM & EMM386 loader and some drivers are allready loaded high.

> have enough space in the upper memory, but the driver wont load high.

He
> allways use the conventional memory. LSL does it. Maybe I can try it with
> DRDOS.
>
> Andreas
>
> "Bob" wrote in message
> > "Andreas Bollhalder" wrote in message
> > > 3COM 3C905C-TX:
> > > 3c90x.com MLID w/DME v5.23
> > > loaded high : not possible in the DOS of Win98
> > > uses 34'272 bytes
> > >
> > > Andreas

> > Why not possible? Just load HIMEM.SYS & EMM386.EXE, then either LH=

or