Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition - GEOS

This is a discussion on Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition - GEOS ; Confusing "their" and "they're" is not a typo -- it is a grammatical error. And since you use it so frequently, what does ROTFL stand for? Pat wrote: > Ahhhhhh, SAKI is new to Usenet. Typos are common, even expected. ...

  1. Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition

    Pat wrote:
    > Ahhhhhh, SAKI is new to Usenet. Typos are common, even expected. A perfect
    > post, can lose points for not aving any rough edges. Like aving, instead

    of
    > having. ROTFL!
    >

    > wrote in message
    > news:NewsReader.1.0.2003793651521504@news.earthlin k.net...
    > > I'm shocked that someone as smart as Pat doesn't know the difference

    > between
    > > "their" and "they're". "Their not serious" is wrong. "They're not serious"
    > > is correct.
    > >
    > > SAKI
    > >

    > > Pat wrote:
    > > > Tom,
    > > >
    > > > I'm shocked. Didn't Hyubso once refer to over a million GEOS users?

    > Twelve?
    > > > Can you vote multiple times under different names? Once the word

    > spreads,
    > > > that list should easily be over 100 by this weekend.
    > > >

    > > > "Tom Accuosti" wrote in message
    > > > news:MiqOa.33007$C83.2810589@newsread1.prod.itd.ea rthlink.net...

    > serious

    > development.

    sign

  2. Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition

    Rolling On The Floor Laughing.....

    saki2001@earthlink.net wrote:

    >Confusing "their" and "they're" is not a typo -- it is a grammatical error.
    >
    >And since you use it so frequently, what does ROTFL stand for?
    >

    >Pat wrote:
    >

    >>Ahhhhhh, SAKI is new to Usenet. Typos are common, even expected. A perfect
    >>post, can lose points for not aving any rough edges. Like aving, instead
    >>

    >of
    >

    >>having. ROTFL!
    >>

    >> wrote in message
    >>news:NewsReader.1.0.2003793651521504@news.earthlin k.net...
    >>

    >>>I'm shocked that someone as smart as Pat doesn't know the difference
    >>>

    >>between
    >>

    >>>"their" and "they're". "Their not serious" is wrong. "They're not serious"
    >>>is correct.
    >>>
    >>>SAKI

    >>Twelve?

    >>spreads,

    >>serious

    >>development.

    >sign

  3. Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition

    Is this Susan Kellstrom posting?

    wrote in message
    news:NewsReader.1.0.2003711519385522080@news.earth link.net...
    > Confusing "their" and "they're" is not a typo -- it is a grammatical

    error.

    > And since you use it so frequently, what does ROTFL stand for?
    >

    > Pat wrote:
    > > Ahhhhhh, SAKI is new to Usenet. Typos are common, even expected. A

    perfect
    > > post, can lose points for not aving any rough edges. Like aving, instead

    > of
    > > having. ROTFL!
    > >

    > > wrote in message
    > > news:NewsReader.1.0.2003793651521504@news.earthlin k.net...
    > > > I'm shocked that someone as smart as Pat doesn't know the difference

    > > between
    > > > "their" and "they're". "Their not serious" is wrong. "They're not

    serious"
    > > > is correct.
    > > >
    > > > SAKI

    > > Twelve?