Gonzo translation - need help! - GEOS

This is a discussion on Gonzo translation - need help! - GEOS ; Hi, my first translation of Gonzo and all related libraries ist done. Now i need someone, to test it and to send me a feedback for grammar or spelling errors. Contact me please: rbettsteller(at)rbettsteller.de Now i can start to translate ...

  1. Gonzo translation - need help!

    Hi,

    my first translation of Gonzo and all related libraries ist done. Now
    i need someone, to test it and to send me a feedback for grammar or
    spelling errors.
    Contact me please: rbettsteller(at)rbettsteller.de

    Now i can start to translate the huge help file ;-)

    Rainer

  2. Re: Gonzo translation - need help!

    Congratulations Rainer,

    That was quick!
    I'm sure our English or American friends will help are ready to do this.
    I'll step back on this one and wait untill it's done. :-)
    Contact me for that other matter if you're ready.

    Edward Nijs
    "Rainer Bettsteller" schreef in bericht
    news:19f39f6f.0307110737.4ee07b4b@posting.google.c om...
    > Hi,
    >
    > my first translation of Gonzo and all related libraries ist done. Now
    > i need someone, to test it and to send me a feedback for grammar or
    > spelling errors.
    > Contact me please: rbettsteller(at)rbettsteller.de
    >
    > Now i can start to translate the huge help file ;-)
    >
    > Rainer

  3. Re: Gonzo translation - need help!

    Hi Rainer,

    I can help.....

    BR,
    Hans

    Rainer Bettsteller wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > my first translation of Gonzo and all related libraries ist done. Now
    > i need someone, to test it and to send me a feedback for grammar or
    > spelling errors.
    > Contact me please: rbettsteller(at)rbettsteller.de
    >
    > Now i can start to translate the huge help file ;-)
    >
    > Rainer

+ Reply to Thread