Who use the irc.breadbox.com irc server ?? - GEOS

This is a discussion on Who use the irc.breadbox.com irc server ?? - GEOS ; is there eny user on this chat server??...

  1. Who use the irc.breadbox.com irc server ??

    is there eny user on this chat server??

  2. Re: Who use the irc.breadbox.com irc server ??

    Bent Nielsen wrote:

    > is there eny user on this chat server??
    >
    > YES

  3. Re: Who use the irc.breadbox.com irc server ??

    The best time to find people there is on Sunday nights (9pm Eastern Time - 6pm
    Pacific). I realize that that is in the middle of the night for Europeans. But
    the IRC server is there for any and all who would like to use it.

    John ;-)

    bartandeve@teknology.net wrote:

    > Bent Nielsen wrote:
    >
    >>is there eny user on this chat server??
    >>
    >>YES

  4. Re: Who use the irc.breadbox.com irc server ??

    << The best time to find people there is on Sunday nights (9pm Eastern Time -
    6pm Pacific). >>

    That's when I'm there as chat-host... Have been doing it then since its
    inception... However, this coming Sunday, I will be on vacation and travelling
    -- so you're on your own... :-)

    Ray

    >Subject: Re: Who use the irc.breadbox.com irc server ??
    >From: John Howard johnh@breadbox.com
    >Date: 7/9/03 4:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time
    >
    >The best time to find people there is on Sunday nights (9pm Eastern Time -
    >6pm
    >Pacific). I realize that that is in the middle of the night for Europeans.
    >But
    >the IRC server is there for any and all who would like to use it.
    >
    >John ;-)
    >
    >bartandeve@teknology.net wrote:
    >
    >> Bent Nielsen wrote:
    >>
    >>>is there eny user on this chat server??
    >>>
    >>>YES

  5. Re: Who use the irc.breadbox.com irc server ??

    I drop by from time to time on Sundays. Would be good to chat with you
    Brent. Have a good week ahead.

    Joe

+ Reply to Thread