Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition - GEOS

This is a discussion on Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition - GEOS ; I'm not that mean. "hyubso" wrote in message news:3F136CB1.20909@prodigy.net... > you forgot nuts and honey crunch.. > > > > Pat wrote: > > Here are some cereal brands that would be perfect for GEOS CDs. > > > > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition

    I'm not that mean.

    "hyubso" wrote in message
    > you forgot nuts and honey crunch..
    >

    > Pat wrote:
    > > Here are some cereal brands that would be perfect for GEOS CDs.
    > >
    > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z48222A35
    > >
    > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?F29233A35
    > >
    > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?X2A265A35
    > >

    > > "hyubso" wrote in message
    > >
    > >>bob you are such an igfnorant boob.. i never said to spend precious
    > >>geowroks or breadbox money putting geos on a cd inside a ceral box.. i
    > >>said to get someone else to pay for putting geos on a cd in a cereal
    > >>box, or to hitchike on a cd that is already being put in a ceral box..
    > >>because there are 650mb on those cds, adn only 400 mb or less is often
    > >>used...
    > >>
    > >>most who said it is impossible ot put geo s on a cd in a cereal box
    > >>also said it was impossible to put a cd (meaning ANY cd) in a cereal
    > >>box, however, for the past few years there have been lots of cds stuffed
    > >>in cereal boxes.. most with aol or interent explorer on them, but none
    > >>with geos on them...
    > >>
    > >>so we see, microsoft is the better hitchhiker... maybe bill gates
    > >>raised his skirt to get a ride...

    step

    > > thought

    > > beyond

    > > But

    (love

    > > is

    > > GEOS

    under,

    ,

    > > or

    > > would

    has

    > > extremists

    > > using

    > > his

    > > from

    > > won't

    > > box!

    it

    > > been

    > > open

    > > with

    for

    > > zilch

    here.

    > > =

  2. Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition

    since you revived the topic, when i was grocery shopping otnight, i
    decided ot check which ceral boxes this week had CD's in them..

    well, you can go buy a box of Trix or Lucky Charms.. they have music
    (not data) cd's right on the front of the box..

    or , buy several boxes of cheerios, send int he box tops plus~$10 adn
    get a childrens game CD in the mail..

    yes, that cereal company is very stooopppiiiidddd for putting CDs in its
    long lived advertisments ( .... cereal boxes) or for offering them
    thru the mail..

    Pat wrote:
    > I'm not that mean.
    >

    > "hyubso" wrote in message
    >
    >>you forgot nuts and honey crunch..
    >>

    >>Pat wrote:
    >>
    >>>Here are some cereal brands that would be perfect for GEOS CDs.
    >>>
    >>>http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z48222A35
    >>>
    >>>http://makeashorterlink.com/?F29233A35
    >>>
    >>>http://makeashorterlink.com/?X2A265A35
    >>>

    >>>"hyubso" wrote in message

    > step

    >>>thought

    >>>beyond

    >>>But

    > (love
    >
    >>>is

    >>>GEOS

    > under,
    >
    >>>and

    > ,
    >
    >>>or

    >>>would

    > has

    >>>extremists

    >>>using

    >>>his

    >>>from

    >>>won't

    >>>box!

    > it

    >>>been

    >>>open

    >>>with

    > for

    >>>zilch

    > here.

    >>>=

  3. Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition

    Wouldn't a download be the way to go? Stamping out CDs is expensive in large
    quantities. I'm sure that BBX must have ad links on web sites that cater to
    School Administrations. That's one way they can market GEOS to their
    designated target audience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2