Breadbox Ensemble Petition - GEOS

  1. Breadbox Ensemble Petition

    Hi All,

    If interested, you can sign my petition:

    http://www.petitiononline.com/bbox/petition.html

    Regards,

    Byron Collins
    List Moderator, Geos-Talk E-list
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/geos-talk

  2. Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition

    Sorry to disappoint you Byron, but selling Ensemble in retail stores is not in
    any Breadbox plans.

    John ;-)

    Byron Collins wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > If interested, you can sign my petition:
    >
    > http://www.petitiononline.com/bbox/petition.html
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Byron Collins
    > List Moderator, Geos-Talk E-list
    > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/geos-talk

  3. Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition

    "Byron Collins" wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > If interested, you can sign my petition:
    >
    > http://www.petitiononline.com/bbox/petition.html
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Byron Collins

    To which John Howard, only other employee/owner of Breadbox writes;

    Sorry to disappoint you Byron, but selling Ensemble in retail stores is not
    in
    any Breadbox plans.

    John ;-)

    No need to say anymore. Go back to typing other people's words into your
    ebooks OK Byron?

  4. Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition

    I meant George Double Nuke, of course.

    Edward

    "Edward" schreef in bericht
    > He could join his wife on her chatsessions! :-)
    >

    > Edward
    >
    > "Bob" schreef in bericht
    > > LOL! Gawd, put your energies into something productive. Like a petition

    > > the President of the USA to get out noses outta every country on Earth's
    > > business.

  5. Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition

    "Bob" wrote in message

    > No need to say anymore. Go back to typing other people's words into your
    > ebooks OK Byron?

    Hi,
    Who say I "type" them?

    Byron

  6. Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition

    > "Bob" wrote in message
    > >
    > > No need to say anymore. Go back to typing other people's words into your
    > > ebooks OK Byron?
    > >

    > Hi,
    > Who say I "type" them?
    >
    > Byron

    Said, the word is said. Typed, the word is typed. And I know there is no way
    you could write them.

  7. Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition

    > Hey Bob,
    > Maybe somebody
    > can create a "Save the Geoworks OS" petition over there?
    >
    > Byron

    Impossible. It would have to be; "Save the DOS-Based 16-Bit GUI", petition,
    as GEOS is not an OS, but requires an OS installed. GEOS is a DOS-Based
    application.

  8. Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition

    Byron,

    Leave them alone, they just want some side revenue, their not serious about
    GEOS. The real revenue is in their non GEOS related development.

    "Byron Collins" wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > If interested, you can sign my petition:
    >
    > http://www.petitiononline.com/bbox/petition.html
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Byron Collins
    > List Moderator, Geos-Talk E-list
    > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/geos-talk

  9. Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition

    "Pat" wrote in message
    | Byron,
    |
    | Leave them alone, they just want some side revenue, their not serious
    | about GEOS. The real revenue is in their non GEOS related development.
    |
    | "Byron Collins" wrote in message
    || Hi All,
    || If interested, you can sign my petition:
    || http://www.petitiononline.com/bbox/petition.html
    || Regards,
    || Byron Collins
    || List Moderator, Geos-Talk E-list
    || http://groups.yahoo.com/group/geos-talk

    Oh, what the hell - I signed it. I'm #12, not an especially good sign
    considering all the GEOS users out there.
    Oh. Er.....

    Tom

  10. Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition

    no no no..

    it is much better for breadbox to release geos on new ultra low cost
    ocmputer hardware...

    what is needed is a updated lower hardware cost version the GPC. a post
    on this topic will follow soon...

    THAT GPC is one great computer.. i ma flabbergasted how eas it is to
    use adn how idot proof it is.. hides all the ocmplexities of the pc..
    and ot think, just this weekend,. my friend who upgraded to winxp is
    complaining that the folder structure is too confusing.. much worse than
    win98.. and he can only find files by using "find file"

    Byron Collins wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > If interested, you can sign my petition:
    >
    > http://www.petitiononline.com/bbox/petition.html
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Byron Collins
    > List Moderator, Geos-Talk E-list
    > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/geos-talk

  11. Re: Breadbox Ensemble Petition

    John Howard schrieb:

    > Sorry to disappoint you Byron, but selling Ensemble in retail stores is not in
    > any Breadbox plans.

    As I already stated in the mailing list:

    This is the reason why it is a petition.

    Petitions are there to include their subject into someone elses plans or
    make him reconsider his plans.

    Grossibaer

    --
    Take a class. Read a book. Don't expect computers to be simple, because
    they are not.

+ Reply to Thread