The Myturn bankruptcy - GEOS

This is a discussion on The Myturn bankruptcy - GEOS ; Does anybody no the present situation in the Myturn bankcruptsy? Is it ended? BR, Hans...

  1. The Myturn bankruptcy

    Does anybody no the present situation in the Myturn bankcruptsy?
    Is it ended?

    BR,
    Hans

  2. Re: The Myturn bankruptcy

    It isn't over yet. All the creditors (I'm one of many) received a letter from
    the bankruptcy trustee just a couple of weeks ago informing us that he was
    settling some issue with Michael Fuchs unless the creditors objected within 20 days.

    So the bankruptcy drags on... There must still be some money in the old MyTurn
    bank account that the lawyers haven't spent on their own services yet. My guess
    is that when the lawyers have spent all the money then the proceedings will
    conclude rather quickly.

    John ;-)

    Hans Lindgren wrote:

    > Does anybody no the present situation in the Myturn bankcruptsy?
    > Is it ended?
    >
    > BR,
    > Hans.

  3. Re: The Myturn bankruptcy

    What will happen to the software rights, when it is settled? What I can
    recall, they should get back to the original creator, and this was Geoworks,
    but what I can see Breadbox is the original creator now, since April 1? Not
    that this is much of value, but still interesting, more of principle.....

    BR,
    Hans

    John Howard wrote:
    > It isn't over yet. All the creditors (I'm one of many) received a letter

    from
    > the bankruptcy trustee just a couple of weeks ago informing us that he

    was
    > settling some issue with Michael Fuchs unless the creditors objected within

    20 days.

    > So the bankruptcy drags on... There must still be some money in the old

    MyTurn
    > bank account that the lawyers haven't spent on their own services yet.

    My guess
    > is that when the lawyers have spent all the money then the proceedings

    will
    > conclude rather quickly.
    >
    > John ;-)
    >
    > Hans Lindgren wrote:
    >
    > > Does anybody no the present situation in the Myturn bankcruptsy?
    > > Is it ended?
    > >
    > > BR,
    > > Hans.

  4. Re: The Myturn bankruptcy

    What a great date for that to happen on. April FOOLS Day!

    "Hans Lindgren" wrote in message
    news:NewsReader.1.0.200371223235825264@news1.telia .com...
    > What will happen to the software rights, when it is settled? What I can
    > recall, they should get back to the original creator, and this was

    Geoworks,
    > but what I can see Breadbox is the original creator now, since April 1?

    Not
    > that this is much of value, but still interesting, more of principle.....
    >
    > BR,
    > Hans
    >
    > John Howard wrote:
    > > It isn't over yet. All the creditors (I'm one of many) received a

    letter
    > from
    > > the bankruptcy trustee just a couple of weeks ago informing us that he

    > was
    > > settling some issue with Michael Fuchs unless the creditors objected

    within
    > 20 days.
    > >
    > > So the bankruptcy drags on... There must still be some money in the old

    > MyTurn
    > > bank account that the lawyers haven't spent on their own services yet.

    > My guess
    > > is that when the lawyers have spent all the money then the proceedings

    > will
    > > conclude rather quickly.
    > >
    > > John ;-)
    > >
    > > Hans Lindgren wrote:
    > >
    > > > Does anybody no the present situation in the Myturn bankcruptsy?
    > > > Is it ended?
    > > >
    > > > BR,
    > > > Hans.

  5. Re: The Myturn bankruptcy

    Bob, good one. ROTFL!

    "Bob" wrote in message
    > What a great date for that to happen on. April FOOLS Day!
    >
    > "Hans Lindgren" wrote in message
    > news:NewsReader.1.0.200371223235825264@news1.telia .com...
    > > What will happen to the software rights, when it is settled? What I can
    > > recall, they should get back to the original creator, and this was

    > Geoworks,
    > > but what I can see Breadbox is the original creator now, since April 1?

    > Not
    > > that this is much of value, but still interesting, more of

    principle.....

    > > BR,
    > > Hans
    > >
    > > John Howard wrote:
    > > > It isn't over yet. All the creditors (I'm one of many) received a

    > letter
    > > from
    > > > the bankruptcy trustee just a couple of weeks ago informing us that he

    > > was
    > > > settling some issue with Michael Fuchs unless the creditors objected

    > within
    > > 20 days.
    > > >
    > > > So the bankruptcy drags on... There must still be some money in the

    old
    > > MyTurn
    > > > bank account that the lawyers haven't spent on their own services yet.

    > > My guess
    > > > is that when the lawyers have spent all the money then the proceedings

    > > will
    > > > conclude rather quickly.
    > > >
    > > > John ;-)

  6. Re: The Myturn bankruptcy

    Hans Lindgren wrote:
    > What will happen to the software rights, when it is settled? What I can
    > recall, they should get back to the original creator, and this was Geoworks,
    > but what I can see Breadbox is the original creator now, since April 1? Not
    > that this is much of value, but still interesting, more of principle.....
    >
    > BR,
    > Hans

    Much of the software was actually coded by Breadbox so there is very
    little to *revert* or settle ownership-wise.

    Mark-

  7. Re: The Myturn bankruptcy

    I would say a really cheap one........

    BR,
    Hans

    Pat wrote:
    > Bob, good one. ROTFL!
    >

    > "Bob" wrote in message
    > > What a great date for that to happen on. April FOOLS Day!
    > >
    > > "Hans Lindgren" wrote in message
    > > news:NewsReader.1.0.200371223235825264@news1.telia .com...
    > > > What will happen to the software rights, when it is settled? What

    I can
    > > > recall, they should get back to the original creator, and this was

    > > Geoworks,
    > > > but what I can see Breadbox is the original creator now, since April

    1?
    > > Not
    > > > that this is much of value, but still interesting, more of

    > principle.....
    > > >
    > > > BR,
    > > > Hans

    > > letter
    > > > from

    he
    > > > was

    > > within
    > > > 20 days.

    the
    > old
    > > > MyTurn

    yet.
    > > > My guess
    > > > will

  8. Re: The Myturn bankruptcy

    Ok, Hans show your poker hand. What do you expect to happen when this case
    gets settled? BBX rising from the ashes of New Deal and MyTurn?

    "Hans Lindgren" wrote in message
    news:NewsReader.1.0.200372319454921664@news1.telia .com...
    > I would say a really cheap one........
    >
    > BR,
    > Hans
    >
    > Pat wrote:
    > > Bob, good one. ROTFL!
    > >

    > > "Bob" wrote in message
    > > > What a great date for that to happen on. April FOOLS Day!
    > > >
    > > > "Hans Lindgren" wrote in message
    > > > news:NewsReader.1.0.200371223235825264@news1.telia .com...

    > I can
    > > > Geoworks,

    > 1?
    > > > Not

    > > principle.....

    > > > letter

    that
    > he

    objected
    > > > within

    > the
    > > old

    > yet.

    proceedings

  9. Re: The Myturn bankruptcy

    That you vanish!

    Pat wrote:
    > Ok, Hans show your poker hand. What do you expect to happen when this

    case
    > gets settled? BBX rising from the ashes of New Deal and MyTurn?
    >

    > "Hans Lindgren" wrote in message
    > news:NewsReader.1.0.200372319454921664@news1.telia .com...
    > > I would say a really cheap one........
    > >
    > > BR,
    > > Hans
    > >
    > > Pat wrote:
    > > > Bob, good one. ROTFL!
    > > >

    > > > "Bob" wrote in message

    > > I can

    was

    April
    > > 1?
    > > > principle.....

    us
    > that
    > > he

    > objected

    in
    > > the
    > > > old

    > > yet.

    > proceedings

  10. Re: The Myturn bankruptcy

    You're a crummy magician because I'm still here. ;-)

    I'm guessing that you are speculating that some serendipitous event will
    happen to BBX as a result of MyTurn's conclusion to its bankruptcy. And you
    somehow believe that a Key will be turned in the GEOS locked vault of
    dreams.

    Wrong a Roonie!

    "Hans Lindgren" wrote in message
    news:NewsReader.1.0.20037452340627440@news1.telia. com...
    > That you vanish!
    >
    > Pat wrote:
    > > Ok, Hans show your poker hand. What do you expect to happen when this

    > case
    > > gets settled? BBX rising from the ashes of New Deal and MyTurn?
    > >

    > > "Hans Lindgren" wrote in message
    > > news:NewsReader.1.0.200372319454921664@news1.telia .com...
    > > > I would say a really cheap one........
    > > >
    > > > BR,
    > > > Hans

    What
    > > > I can

    > was

    > April
    > > > 1?

    received

    > us
    > > that
    > > > he

    > > objected

    > in
    > > > the

    services
    > > > yet.

    > > proceedings

    bankcruptsy?

  11. Re: The Myturn bankruptcy

    as in 16 bit but still functional dos command

    c:\>deltree pat [enter]

    stole this line from gesocreweurope.. my apologies..

    Hans Lindgren wrote:
    > That you vanish!
    >
    > Pat wrote:
    >
    >>Ok, Hans show your poker hand. What do you expect to happen when this

    > case
    >
    >>gets settled? BBX rising from the ashes of New Deal and MyTurn?
    >>

    >>"Hans Lindgren" wrote in message
    >>news:NewsReader.1.0.200372319454921664@news1.telia .com...
    >>
    >>>I would say a really cheap one........
    >>>
    >>>BR,
    >>>Hans

    >>>I can

    > was

    > April
    >
    >>>1?

    > us
    >
    >>that
    >>
    >>>he

    >>objected

    > in
    >
    >>>the

    >>>yet.

    >>proceedings

  12. Re: The Myturn bankruptcy

    > c:\>deltree pat [enter]

    (1) Apparently some on Geoscrew have not kept me in their kill list, like
    they claim. ROTFL!

    (2) It doesn't surprise me that DOS is a metaphor they are in comfortable
    using, as they are stuck in the 16-bit world.

    (3) Let them invent their own unique OS as good or better than GEOS, without
    which, they would be dreaming about such a product all their life!

    "hyubso" wrote in message
    > as in 16 bit but still functional dos command
    >
    > c:\>deltree pat [enter]
    >

    > stole this line from gesocreweurope.. my apologies..
    >

    > Hans Lindgren wrote:
    > > That you vanish!
    > >
    > > Pat wrote:
    > >
    > >>Ok, Hans show your poker hand. What do you expect to happen when this

    > > case
    > >
    > >>gets settled? BBX rising from the ashes of New Deal and MyTurn?
    > >>

    > >>"Hans Lindgren" wrote in message
    > >>news:NewsReader.1.0.200372319454921664@news1.telia .com...

    > > was

    > > April

    > > us
    > >
    > >>that

    > >>objected

    > > in

    > >>proceedings

  13. Re: The Myturn bankruptcy (IMPROPER DELTREE SYNTAX)

    "hyubso" wrote in message
    > as in 16 bit but still functional dos command
    >
    > c:\>deltree pat [enter]

    Should be DELTREE /Y PAT, so you don't have to "answer" [y/n] after DELTREE.

  14. Re: The Myturn bankruptcy

    See my reply to hyubso's original post. Improper command syntax. Should be
    DELTREE /Y PAT, so no [y/n] input is needed after pressing enter. Novices,
    jeez!

    "Pat" wrote in message
    > > c:\>deltree pat [enter]

+ Reply to Thread