Well you and all Athlon users must be happy. This bug or error seems only
to affect Intel CPU:s? I have just tested with Ensemble Lite on my Intel
Celeron P4 1,8 GHz, it crashes with a KR-07. However, it seems to be a problem
just booting Ensemble, when using a "slowdown" software to make Ensemble
run one have to reduce the speed at boot, but it can be set back to full
speed once booted. OTOH, soon will this problem be "solved" for good, as
there will be new CPU released by Intel, which will run nothing but 32 bit
code.

You can read about this a the Två Katter site

BR,
Hans

hyubso wrote:

> Bob wrote:
> > "hyubso" wrote in message
> >
> >>what are the symptoms of the fast cpu bug you are talking about??

> > Duh! It don't run! D'OH!
> >

> but ensemble lite runs on my athlon 2000+.. so what are you talking
> about??? if it runs it runs.. please clarif what you mean by geos
> having a fast cpu bug.
>

> >>can
> >>you point me to the documentation of it?????

> > You follow this newsgroup? You'll find many posts there? You may also

check
> > tvakatter.com. Funny I'd have to tell such a staunch supporter of a

dead GUI