Well, maybe you have a problem reaching AOL. They block providers, sometimes.

Have a nice bluesfestival. If Mick Taylor show up, go and have a look! Sometimes
he show up on short notice, participating in someone else's show "just" a
guitarist. Eric Burdon was in amazing good shape last time I saw him, he
was only complaing of his asthma, begging people not to smoke close to the
scene. But a really good show it was, but the band was quite odd, I think.

BR,
Hans

Edward Nijs wrote:
> Hi Chip,
>
> If I click on this link in your first post, and from there I follow the

link
> FTP1, I keep seeing the same page.
> I changed the url in :
>
> http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA/ as http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA2 and
> http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA3 worked well.
> This time I could see the file and download it.
>
> Edward, leaving in two hours for a mini blues festival with: Michelle

White,
> daughter of Tony Joe-it's getting swampy here-White.
> And also Eric Burdon, from the Animals.
>
> Tatatatada-dumdumdumdum
>

> "C BLANK II" schreef in bericht
> > ***
> > ***Chip,
> > it's a dead link to your nr 1 page.
> >
> > Edward
> > ***
> >
> > Thanks for the info, Ed. I tried it last night without actually

> downloading it.
> > It seemed OK then. Maybe I have too much for the space allocation in

that
> ftp
> > site.
> > ***
> >
> > Ed, I checked the link from my end. It seems OK, including a download.

If
> you
> > have a problem again, it could be an AOL overload (what else is new,

eh?).
> Let
> > me know if you can't get through, and I will put the file on another

ftp