Re: Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix - GEOS

This is a discussion on Re: Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix - GEOS ; http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA/ >> Hmmm -- I just tried it via my GlobalPC and this machine. I see Chips' directory listing of files available to download and can easily select the one(s) I wish to download -- and they do... I just ...

  1. Re: Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

    << http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA/ >>

    Hmmm -- I just tried it via my GlobalPC and this machine. I see Chips'
    directory listing of files available to download and can easily select the
    one(s) I wish to download -- and they do...

    I just downloaded the BANNER1.zip file and uploaded it to my AOL area -- try to
    see if you can snag it there too?

    http://members.aol.com/gwrepray/

    Ray

  2. Re: Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

    ***Subject: Re: Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix
    From: gwrepray@aol.com (Ray Kopczynski)
    Date: Sat, Jun 28, 2003 09:42 EDT

    << http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA/ >>

    Hmmm -- I just tried it via my GlobalPC and this machine. I see Chips'
    directory listing of files available to download and can easily select the
    one(s) I wish to download -- and they do...

    I just downloaded the BANNER1.zip file and uploaded it to my AOL area -- try to
    see if you can snag it there too?

    http://members.aol.com/gwrepray/

    Ray
    ***

    Good, Ray. The banner file should help a lot of folks. Maybe Gene will put it
    on TVA Katter too.

    Chip Blank
    GUI
    GeoGrafix

    The GEOS Users International website is at:
    http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

+ Reply to Thread