Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix - GEOS

This is a discussion on Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix - GEOS ; Banner1.zip....is a free GEOS WRITE file that is preset for 1 letter per page with graphics quick banner construction. This overcomes the problem with the long used BANNER app for GEOS that does not work well with inkjet printers and ...

  1. Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

    Banner1.zip....is a free GEOS WRITE file that is preset for 1 letter per page
    with graphics quick banner construction. This overcomes the problem with the
    long used BANNER app for GEOS that does not work well with inkjet printers and
    does not allow for graphics. This new Banner Maker file does, and is very easy
    to use. Just go to the GUI website listed below and look under the listing for
    the GUI ftp #1 site for BANNER1.zip.

    Chip Blank
    GUI
    GeoGrafix

    The GEOS Users International website is at:
    http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

  2. Re: Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

    @ Just one day too late Chip!

    My kids graduated yesterday and I made a 6 m banner to congratulate them and
    put it at the front window of the house.
    I 've also put a flag in the window.
    I am very glad my son(20) finally graduated. He changed completely
    directions a few years ago and he had some difficulties adapting to this new
    system.
    My daughter will be 18 in November and graduated in Latin and Modern
    Languages with 83%.
    Am I a proud father ot what !

    Anyway , I'll try it out ,Chip, thanks.

    Edward Nijs

    "C BLANK II" schreef in bericht
    > Banner1.zip....is a free GEOS WRITE file that is preset for 1 letter per

    page
    > with graphics quick banner construction. This overcomes the problem with

    the
    > long used BANNER app for GEOS that does not work well with inkjet printers

    and
    > does not allow for graphics. This new Banner Maker file does, and is very

    easy
    > to use. Just go to the GUI website listed below and look under the listing

    for
    > the GUI ftp #1 site for BANNER1.zip.
    >

    > Chip Blank
    > GUI
    > GeoGrafix
    >
    > The GEOS Users International website is at:
    > http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

  3. Re: Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

    OR what

    Ed
    "Edward Nijs" schreef in bericht
    > @ > Just one day too late Chip!
    >
    > My kids graduated yesterday and I made a 6 m banner to congratulate them

    and
    > put it at the front window of the house.
    > I 've also put a flag in the window.
    > I am very glad my son(20) finally graduated. He changed completely
    > directions a few years ago and he had some difficulties adapting to this

    new
    > system.
    > My daughter will be 18 in November and graduated in Latin and Modern
    > Languages with 83%.
    > Am I a proud father ot what !
    >
    > Anyway , I'll try it out ,Chip, thanks.
    >

    > Edward Nijs
    >

    > "C BLANK II" schreef in bericht
    > > Banner1.zip....is a free GEOS WRITE file that is preset for 1 letter per

    > page
    > > with graphics quick banner construction. This overcomes the problem with

    > the
    > > long used BANNER app for GEOS that does not work well with inkjet

    printers
    > and
    > > does not allow for graphics. This new Banner Maker file does, and is

    very
    > easy
    > > to use. Just go to the GUI website listed below and look under the

    listing
    > for
    > > the GUI ftp #1 site for BANNER1.zip.
    > >

    > > Chip Blank
    > > GUI
    > > GeoGrafix
    > >
    > > The GEOS Users International website is at:
    > > http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

  4. Re: Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

    Chip,
    it's a dead link to your nr 1 page.

    Edward

    "C BLANK II" schreef in bericht
    > Banner1.zip....is a free GEOS WRITE file that is preset for 1 letter per

    page
    > with graphics quick banner construction. This overcomes the problem with

    the
    > long used BANNER app for GEOS that does not work well with inkjet printers

    and
    > does not allow for graphics. This new Banner Maker file does, and is very

    easy
    > to use. Just go to the GUI website listed below and look under the listing

    for
    > the GUI ftp #1 site for BANNER1.zip.
    >

    > Chip Blank
    > GUI
    > GeoGrafix
    >
    > The GEOS Users International website is at:
    > http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

  5. Re: Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

    What a surprise! A dead link! Who would ah thunk it??

    "Edward Nijs" wrote in message
    > Chip,
    > it's a dead link to your nr 1 page.
    >
    > Edward
    >
    > "C BLANK II" schreef in bericht
    > > Banner1.zip....is a free GEOS WRITE file that is preset for 1 letter per

    > page
    > > with graphics quick banner construction. This overcomes the problem with

    > the
    > > long used BANNER app for GEOS that does not work well with inkjet

    printers
    > and
    > > does not allow for graphics. This new Banner Maker file does, and is

    very
    > easy
    > > to use. Just go to the GUI website listed below and look under the

    listing
    > for
    > > the GUI ftp #1 site for BANNER1.zip.
    > >

    > > Chip Blank
    > > GUI
    > > GeoGrafix
    > >
    > > The GEOS Users International website is at:
    > > http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

  6. Re: Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

    ***Anyway , I'll try it out ,Chip, thanks.

    Edward Nijs
    ***

    You can always use it for their weddings or the birth of their children, etc.
    Banners are always useable. Have fun with it.

    Chip Blank
    GUI
    GeoGrafix

    The GEOS Users International website is at:
    http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

  7. Re: Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

    ***Chip,
    it's a dead link to your nr 1 page.

    Edward
    ***

    Thanks for the info, Ed. I tried it last night without actually downloading it.
    It seemed OK then. Maybe I have too much for the space allocation in that ftp
    site.

    Chip Blank
    GUI
    GeoGrafix

    The GEOS Users International website is at:
    http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

  8. Re: Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

    ***
    ***Chip,
    it's a dead link to your nr 1 page.

    Edward
    ***

    Thanks for the info, Ed. I tried it last night without actually downloading it.
    It seemed OK then. Maybe I have too much for the space allocation in that ftp
    site.
    ***

    Ed, I checked the link from my end. It seems OK, including a download. If you
    have a problem again, it could be an AOL overload (what else is new, eh?). Let
    me know if you can't get through, and I will put the file on another ftp site
    as well.

    Chip Blank
    GUI
    GeoGrafix

    The GEOS Users International website is at:
    http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

+ Reply to Thread