My Bookreader site is down for good :-( - GEOS

This is a discussion on My Bookreader site is down for good :-( - GEOS ; The bad news is that, due to the university's tightening of internet security, my site with all the BookReader books is down for good. Actually, it's still up, but you can't reach it from outside the firewall. :-( The good ...

  1. My Bookreader site is down for good :-(

    The bad news is that, due to the university's tightening of internet
    security, my site with all the BookReader books is down for good.
    Actually, it's still up, but you can't reach it from outside the
    firewall. :-(

    The good news is that they're all up on the Breadbox website under
    Downloads/Ebooks, courtesy of Frand Fischer. Thanks, Frank.
    --
    Doug Taylor | Nothing real can be threatened.
    The Ohio State University | Nothing unreal exists.

  2. Re: My Bookreader site is down for good :-(

    In article ,
    Douglas A. Taylor wrote:

    >The good news is that they're all up on the Breadbox website under
    >Downloads/Ebooks, courtesy of Frand Fischer. Thanks, Frank.

    Frand, Frank, eh, what's in a name? Of course, this is coming from
    a guy who learned to answer to "Dave" and "Brian" because his mother
    never called him by the right name. Not to mention the college
    scholarship I got, made out to "Donald Taylor". Or the number of
    times my name's been misspelled on Usenet as some sort of flour/water
    mixture.

    Anyway, thanks, FranK.

    --
    Dough Taylor | Nothing real can be threatened.
    The Ohio State University | Nothing unreal exists.
    doug-taylor+@osu.edu | - A Course in Miracles

+ Reply to Thread