Yes with a ton of fiddling. There used to be quite involved and complicated
instructions on New Deal's web site. I haven't a clue where they are now.
Perhaps tvakatter.com. Why on earth you would want to bother I've no clue.
And unless your running ONLY GEOS you can't connect from Windows, or Linux,
as GEOS needs, (believe it or not), the real-mode LSL.COM driver loaded, as
well as a NET.CFG file, as well as editing the GEOS.INI. The with any luck
and some more tweaking, maybe, just maybe you can use a broadband
connection. So you'd do all this, and end up with Skipper and NewMail???
LOL!!!!!