Re: Ensemble 1.2 disks - GEOS

This is a discussion on Re: Ensemble 1.2 disks - GEOS ; You have almost never heard me "praise" Windows. So again, you is wrong. What I have said is the Windows blows GEOS outta the water for a million reasons. But I've also said COUNTLESS times that if a better OS ...

  1. Re: Ensemble 1.2 disks

    You have almost never heard me "praise" Windows. So again, you is wrong.
    What I have said is the Windows blows GEOS outta the water for a million
    reasons. But I've also said COUNTLESS times that if a better OS comes along,
    I'd use it in a heartbeat. I've no alliance with Windows, and I don't much
    care for Microsoft. It is simply that it and they happen to be the best
    there is. So, I use the best. If some company makes a better, I'll use that.
    Simple hey Jens.

    "Jens-Michael Gross" wrote in message
    > Bob schrieb:
    > >
    > > Just because a million people do a stupid thing, that thing is still

    stupid.

    > Including your praise of Windoze. Glad you finally recognized this.
    >
    > Grossibaer
    >
    > --
    > Take a class. Read a book. Don't expect computers to be simple, because
    > they are not.

  2. Re: Ensemble 1.2 disks

    Bob schrieb:

    > You have almost never heard me "praise" Windows. So again, you is wrong.

    Indeed, I never 'heard' you. But I 'read' it too many times. Including
    some email names or taglines in th epast years.

    > I've no alliance with Windows, and I don't much
    > care for Microsoft.

    Except that you spent money for their certificates and make money with
    them. Well, it's not only you who does so

    Grossibaer

    --
    Take a class. Read a book. Don't expect computers to be simple, because
    they are not.

  3. Re: Ensemble 1.2 disks

    In article <3EFC2DE8.C903808E@grossibaer.de>,
    Jens-Michael Gross wrote:
    >Bob schrieb:
    >
    >> I've no alliance with Windows, and I don't much
    >> care for Microsoft.

    Umm, "Windows ROCKS!", anyone?
    --
    Doug Taylor | Nothing real can be threatened.
    The Ohio State University | Nothing unreal exists.

  4. Re: Ensemble 1.2 disks

    Never paid a penny for em. The companies that pay me very well, also pay me
    to take the cert exams. Sorry Jens, WRONG again : )

    > Bob schrieb:
    > >
    > > You have almost never heard me "praise" Windows. So again, you is wrong.

    > Indeed, I never 'heard' you. But I 'read' it too many times. Including
    > some email names or taglines in th epast years.
    >
    > > I've no alliance with Windows, and I don't much
    > > care for Microsoft.

    > Except that you spent money for their certificates and make money with
    > them. Well, it's not only you who does so
    >
    > Grossibaer
    >
    > --
    > Take a class. Read a book. Don't expect computers to be simple, because
    > they are not.

  5. Re: Ensemble 1.2 disks

    "Douglas A. Taylor" wrote in message
    > In article <3EFC2DE8.C903808E@grossibaer.de>,
    > Jens-Michael Gross wrote:
    > >Bob schrieb:
    > >
    > >> I've no alliance with Windows, and I don't much
    > >> care for Microsoft.

    > Umm, "Windows ROCKS!", anyone?

    A u see me using that anyone?

  6. Re: Ensemble 1.2 disks

    you would make the perfect government employee.

    Bob wrote:
    > Never paid a penny for em. The companies that pay me very well, also pay me
    > to take the cert exams. Sorry Jens, WRONG again : )

  7. Re: Ensemble 1.2 disks

    why wouldn't the company i work for pay me to take the cert. exams? never
    met n the didn't. it is of benefit to them. so they pay. what's wrong with
    making a decent living? you jealous?

    "hyubso" wrote in message
    > you would make the perfect government employee.
    >

    > Bob wrote:
    > > Never paid a penny for em. The companies that pay me very well, also pay

    me
    > > to take the cert exams. Sorry Jens, WRONG again : )

+ Reply to Thread