Re: Living in the past - GEOS

This is a discussion on Re: Living in the past - GEOS ; > I agree. > I agree. not. >> LOL! Apt analogy. I agree and am glad you do too. Ray...

  1. Re: Living in the past

    << The GPC its designed to be in the family of an applicance (sic) PC. >>

    I agree.

    << A closed end system that has limited scaleability. >>

    I agree.

    << Great if it does exactly what you want, but a potential whore if it does
    not. >>

    LOL! Apt analogy. I agree and am glad you do too.

    Ray

  2. Re: Living in the past

    Who cares? The GPC was any and all measures a TOTAL failure.

    "Ray Kopczynski" wrote in message
    > << The GPC its designed to be in the family of an applicance (sic) PC. >>
    >
    > I agree.
    >
    > << A closed end system that has limited scaleability. >>
    >
    > I agree.
    >
    > << Great if it does exactly what you want, but a potential whore if it

    does
    > not. >>
    >
    > LOL! Apt analogy. I agree and am glad you do too.
    >
    > Ray

+ Reply to Thread