Re: Got my global pc today! - GEOS

This is a discussion on Re: Got my global pc today! - GEOS ; "Joseph Durham" wrote in message news:NewsReader.1.0.200362429432432704@news.netexp ress.net... > It is the only computer that I use. So very sad : (...

  1. Re: Got my global pc today!

    "Joseph Durham" wrote in message
    news:NewsReader.1.0.200362429432432704@news.netexp ress.net...
    > It is the only computer that I use.

    So very sad : (

  2. Re: Got my global pc today!

    Sad for who, Bob?

    Not sad for Joe - it does what he wants it to do.

    Not sad for me, Joe's happy. So I'm happy for him.

    Must be sad for you for some reason, although I can't see why a
    reasonably smart fella (assuming something here) is unhappy about what
    kind of computer a person thousands of miles distant uses.

    Aloha,
    John ;-)

    Bob wrote:

    > "Joseph Durham" wrote in message
    > news:NewsReader.1.0.200362429432432704@news.netexp ress.net...
    >
    >>It is the only computer that I use.
    >>

    > So very sad : (

  3. Re: Got my global pc today!

    John Howard wrote:

    > Aloha,
    > John ;-)

    Another Vacation ???? Geeeez =:0

    Kenj

  4. Re: Got my global pc today!

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:58:47 GMT, John Howard
    wrote:

    >LOL!!! My father has to live somewhere, so it might as well be Hawaii!!!
    >
    >I'm thinking of starting a local office here for Breadbox ;-)

    If you need a loyal and multi-talented employee, please contact me!
    The weather here in denmark sucks... ;-)

    --
    Thomas L. Christensen

+ Reply to Thread