Re: GROT is back ! - GEOS

This is a discussion on Re: GROT is back ! - GEOS ; "Philippe Dallemagne" wrote in message news:3EF82EFF.69E29D8B@csem.ch... > Hi, > GEOS resurrection ;-) ? > > Philippe. Yeah that's it! And soon Jesus will come from the sky and all the righteous will be rewarded....

  1. Re: GROT is back !

    "Philippe Dallemagne" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > GEOS resurrection ;-) ?
    >
    > Philippe.

    Yeah that's it! And soon Jesus will come from the sky and all the righteous
    will be rewarded.

  2. Re: GROT is back !

    Well, then it must have happened this night!

    Just saw on the local news they discovered a huge grain circle in a farmer's
    field. Very nice shape! Anyone who wants the picture, just yell and I'll
    send it (21 Kbytes).

    Neighbours heard a strange noise, something like WOO WOO WOO! They were
    afraid to go outside and take a look. :-) Did I mention the name of the
    village nearby is called JEUK ( ITCH) !
    NATO CRC radarbase in GLONS is investigating the case .

    Edward

    "Bob" schreef in bericht
    > "Philippe Dallemagne" wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > GEOS resurrection ;-) ?
    > >
    > > Philippe.

    > Yeah that's it! And soon Jesus will come from the sky and all the

    righteous
    > will be rewarded.

  3. Re: GROT is back !

    With GEOS in his hands.......Bill Gates will shiver.........a place is reserved
    for him in hell, where every computer runs............................?
    GEOS? No! Unix? No!........Windows..............YES!

    Yieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks!

    BR,
    Hans

    Bob wrote:
    > "Philippe Dallemagne" wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > GEOS resurrection ;-) ?
    > >
    > > Philippe.

    > Yeah that's it! And soon Jesus will come from the sky and all the righteous
    > will be rewarded.

+ Reply to Thread