Thanks - GEOS

This is a discussion on Thanks - GEOS ; Hi All, I've got NewDeal working great (including printing) under XP. I really missed NewDeal, I now feel like I've gotten my old friend back. Dosbox and Ghostview did the trick, and your help was greatly appreciated. Many thanks to ...

  1. Thanks

    Hi All,

    I've got NewDeal working great (including printing) under XP. I really
    missed NewDeal, I now feel like I've gotten my old friend back. Dosbox and
    Ghostview did the trick, and your help was greatly appreciated. Many thanks
    to all (especially Eric and Jörg).

    Harvey

  2. Re: Thanks

    Harvey schrieb:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I've got NewDeal working great (including printing) under XP. I really
    > missed NewDeal, I now feel like I've gotten my old friend back. Dosbox and
    > Ghostview did the trick, and your help was greatly appreciated. Many thanks
    > to all (especially Eric and Jörg).
    >
    > Harvey

    Hi,

    that's good news!

    Jörg

    BTW: Have you already tried "File"->"Convert"->"PDFWrite"->"720DPI" in
    Ghostview? Turning Geos-Documents into high-quality pdf-files never
    have been easier :-)

  3. Re: Thanks

    Jörg,
    Will wonders never cease? Yes I have tried, and like you say I have been
    able to turn Geos-Documents into high-quality pdf-files. I never imagined
    that instead of having an old program that was unuseable, I would now have
    NewDeal working even better than ever. Thanks doesn't really express how
    grateful I am for everyones help. You guys rock.
    Harvey

    "Jörg" wrote in message
    news:1188210906.877283.14840@d55g2000hsg.googlegro ups.com...

    Harvey schrieb:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I've got NewDeal working great (including printing) under XP. I really
    > missed NewDeal, I now feel like I've gotten my old friend back. Dosbox and
    > Ghostview did the trick, and your help was greatly appreciated. Many
    > thanks
    > to all (especially Eric and Jörg).
    >
    > Harvey

    Hi,

    that's good news!

    Jörg

    BTW: Have you already tried "File"->"Convert"->"PDFWrite"->"720DPI" in
    Ghostview? Turning Geos-Documents into high-quality pdf-files never
    have been easier :-)

+ Reply to Thread