Hi All,

I had pretty much given up on getting GEOS/NewDeal to run reliably and
predictably on the current generation of PCs with WinXP (haven't tried
Vista). I was pleasantly surprised (thrilled in retrospect) when I
saw Eric Thompson's postings about DOSbox (see "dosbox SAVES"
thread). I tried it, and it performed as advertised "right out of the
box" ... and it's FREE. Happy days are back, as I can now use my all
time favorite software on my newest PCs!

This most elegant solution resides at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/dosbox

It single handedly addresses the XP conflicts/incompatibilities AND
the fast cpu problems. Thanks Eric for the tips.

Ray Washington